Lone Star Policy Institute is excited to announce the launch of Thrive, an emerging leaders development program in partnership with Texas Young Professionals.
Technological and social changes are disrupting commerce and our communities. Thrive will be a future-oriented conversation about innovation, economic empowerment, and resilience for tomorrow’s leaders of Texas. Our mission will be to help young professionals develop their social capital to prosper in their lives and careers.
The Thrive program will feature panels, expert speakers, discussion groups, and other learning experiences on topics like:
- The Future of Work: How to Beat the Robots
- The Sharing Economy: How to Survive in the Uber World
- Economic Empowerment: Seizing Success without Permission
- The Cities of Tomorrow: Connected, Liveable, and Open?
- Entrepreneurship: Making Your Own Way
- Social Capital and Connectedness
- Leadership and Personal Success
- Continual Learning: Keeping Up with Exponential Change
- The New Pluralism: Making America Look Like Houston
Developing Social Capital
A Project of Lone Star Policy Institute and Texas Young Professionals
To learn how to participate, host events, or become a sponsor, contact us at email@example.com